|Prep Time||30 min. or less|
|Cook Time||10 min.|
- 1 pound ground beef cooked and drained
- 2 pkgs. beef Ramen noodles with seasoning packets
- 1 8 oz. canned mushrooms, stems and pieces work fine, drained (optional)
- 2 10.5 oz. cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 soup can additional water
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble ground beef until no longer pink. Drain and put back in skillet. Add mushrooms, soup, water,noodles, and both seasoning packets. Make sure noodles get under the water. Cook on medium heat and keep stirring until mixed up. Break the noodles up and mix after they get softened up. If you think there is too much water just keep it on medium and cook some of the water off.
- After all mixed up, it's ready to eat. Store leftovers in the fridge. It can feed 3 of us for 2 meals.
This is so quick and easy with Ramen noodles. My middle school son was actually adding ingredients and stirring as I was creating the recipe. Can be served with buttered bread for a little extra.